Passionate about personal growth since 1987, when a decision I made, left me feeling bereft and lost. I banished myself to New Zealand away from loved ones, to grieve & listen to my inner critic beat me up. Reading Louise Hay ‘How to Heal your Life’ started 5 years of deep work; therapy, homeopathy & shiatsu to heal my wounds. I consciously let go to follow a lifetime of holistic learning, healing and growth; I now help others to let go, heal, lighten-up and rebuild confidence in their path.
Name – Charlotte Wickins – Self-Leadership & Kinesiology Chichester
Business Name – Human Architect
E-mail Address – email@example.com
Telephone Number – 44(0)7770224868
Town/City – Chichester, West Sussex
Website – https://www.charlottewickins.com
Mind Expertise – Coaching, Psychology
Body Expertise – Energy Healing, Physical Touch Therapy
Soul Expertise – Healing Relationships, Spirituality
Business Description – My purpose is to help you find your inner confidence and motivation to move you forwards, claim your strengths, lift your spirit and potential.
I give you permission to be self-centric, to accept loss, to heal and to acknowledge the qualities of your unique self, which you may not yet appreciate. To reset your compass co-ordinates and position yourself within the workplace – to start to claim your future – health, wealth and happiness, already calling to you.
Business Category – Self-Leadership Coach, Mentor, Healer
Products and Services Offered – Compass Calls (1hr) – to re-orientate yourself so you can land on your feet
Self-Leadership Coaching/Mentorship – 3-month programme to develop confidence in your decision-making and future
Kinesiology Healing – for those feeling a lack of balance between their head and their heart, body and health.
Professional Biography – I started life in management consulting before experiencing the loss of a child. This propelled my self-healing and spiritual journey. Single once more, I took a leap of faith and sailed around the world to rebuild my confidence. Since then I have been blessed with a daughter as a solo-parent; established wedding venues on 3 x private estates; managed and run an election for a local Business Improvement District; set-up a Wellness Centre. Today, my business and Kinesiology experience is merged into synergising consultancy and mentorship with wellbeing – focused on influencing personal and global transformation. .http://www.charlottewickins.com
Quote – ‘To be open to new possibilities takes courage.
Ask for help, do the work, be kind to yourself. ‘
What is your greatest professional achievement to date
- Helping my clients to surrender to acceptance, to heal and successfully reinvent themselves
- Election for Chichester BID with an 85% majority
- Kinesiology Practitioner -2000+ hours from ICPKP.
- Executive MBA, at the age of 40!
Unique Selling Point – Charlotte provides a positive, strategic and open mind whilst holding a safe and compassionate space from which to explore new possibilities, with great compassion to empower you to speak your truth, set intentions, build confidence and to move forwards feeling good about yourself.
Who Is My Ideal Customer – Anyone facing loss – whether loss of work, a partner or the loss of a loved one, and the lack of security and confidence, that this often brings. Together we shine a light on little right actions towards acceptance, peace and hope to help you land both feet on the ground, before moving forwards.
Customer Testimonials –
Motorsport Partnerships, Castrol
Charlotte provided me with the skills and confidence I needed to transition back into the work place from self-employment. Her patient, analytic and holistic approach to helping me be the best I can be was amazing. She is genuinely a people whisperer!
– Global Transformation Consultant
‘Charlotte is rare and precious – being an astute and experienced mentor and thinker, who probes and listens and then offers up intelligent, innovative and practical suggestions and solutions to help guide you forwards – whilst making you feel a better version of yourself in the process.’
Here Are 5 Tips To Help You Through These Challenged Times
- Start every day with a large glass of water to help clear the brainfog! Most people are dehydrated. Our brains are the body’s priority so will take water from our spinal fluid – so drink water to avoid backache, brainfog, loss in energy.
- Set an intention to move early in the day – movement shifts low-energy, those persistent thoughts and helps to lift your mood – connects you to nature and to feel the ground solid, under your feet, as you sense the world around you.
- Find the courage to ask for help, we are social animals designed to live in community, interact and support each other. It is only when you start to share your stories, your pain and your grief, that you can start to feel seen and heard – to shift into acceptance.
- Find one person to connect to in your local community, to do something together – the more you can get involved locally, the more the community will rally to support and include you.
What is your distraction from over-thinking today? Be kind to yourself, when you find yourself listening to your inner critic – notice. Forgive your thoughts, however negative, forgive yourself, put your own needs first. And then get in touch with me, to create a vision (and a vision board if you like) on just what is possible!
CTA To Be Added